First, the maintenance of fermenter:
1. The precision filter of the fermenter is generally used for half a year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the filtration ability is lost, which affects the normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (it is recommended to replace it directly without cleaning, because the performance of the filter cannot be reliably guaranteed after the cleaning operation).
2. When cleaning the fermenter, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermenter.
3. The supporting instrument of the fermenter should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
4. Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, meters, sensors and other electrical equipment in the fermenter are strictly prohibited from directly contacting water and steam to prevent moisture.
5. When the fermenter is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter lid and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the sealing ring.
6. Carbon steel equipment such as the operating platform of the fermenter and the constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
7. Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
8. Regularly replace the reducer lubricating oil to prolong its service life.
9. If the fermenter is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermenter and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
Second, Precautions for the use of fermenter:
1. This system must be used to ensure that all single pieces of equipment of the fermenter can operate normally.
2. When sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter should not exceed 0.17MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and the filtering ability will be lost.
3. During the fermentation process, it should be ensured that the tank pressure does not exceed 0.17MPa.
4. In the actual elimination process, when the jacket is preheated with steam, the inlet steam pressure must be controlled within the working pressure range of the equipment (should not exceed 0.2MPa), otherwise the fermenter will be damaged.
5. Be sure to drain the remaining water in the jacket of the fermenter during empty and actual consumption. Otherwise, the cylinder in the fermenter may be flattened, resulting in equipment damage; in the actual elimination, it will also cause too much condensed water to dilute the culture solution, thus failing to meet the process requirements.
6. During the cooling process after empty and actual elimination, it is strictly forbidden to generate negative pressure in the fermenter to avoid pollution or even damage to the equipment.
7. During the fermentation process, the tank pressure of the fermenter should be maintained between 0.03 and 0.05MPa to avoid pollution.
8. During each operation, the pressure in the air pipeline must be kept higher than the tank pressure of the fermenter, otherwise the liquid in the fermenter will flow back into the filter, block the filter element or make the filter invalid.
9. If you encounter problems that cannot be solved by yourself, please contact the after-sales service department of the fermenter directly. Do not forcefully disassemble or repair the fermenter.